Saturday, December 31, 2011

Closing 2011

I have been mischievous and troublesome in many ways for the shouts gotten regular these days. Technically I have everyone at home within my grip and this includes the fearsome daddy. It's a subtle art perfected over time which I'm not proud of and hoping to loosen the grip for good influence and put a fix to my temper come 2012.
To end the year on a nice note, I helped Grandpa with a minor donation to win brownie points to make up for my not so impressive behaviour. I gave up my personal TV set (the one I use for cartoons shown on Unifi) for donation.
It was delivered to the 'Karunai Illam' Girls home. May not be the best giveaway but it's the least to close the year with. Happy New Year Girls.

1 comment:

dhena said...

I am certain the girls at Karunai Illam would have been thrilled. Good on you Jothey