Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012!

Last night the countdown was on top of the Kepong Baru flyover! Odd choice but we had the best view any New Year Eve reveller would dream off. I could see the fireworks within a radius of 20km! happening at KLCC, Desa Park City, The Curve and many other places.
Drove down to a nearby restaurant for some strong Milo right after. If you notice the weird angle of the photo, well it was intentional for I will see the world from a new point of view which is one of my resolutions this year.
I've exceeded all expectations and completed my targets last year (Happy New Year 2011). I'm pretty happy for 2011 has been good as I enjoyed my 1st year in kindergarten, Singapore trip and many other fun stuff throughout. I'm setting the bar higher and reaching for the stars this year. With all the support a 5 year old can get, I'm bound to top it yet again.

Happy 2012!

No comments: