Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year 2014

I joined aunt and uncle at their place last night for dinner and a pre new year celebration with some sparkling non alcoholic juice. 
This morning we were at Batu Caves to join the special prayers. The heat was unbearable but that didn't stop neither us nor the large crowd gathering to seek Lord Ganesha and Muruga's blessings.
This year marks a new milestone in my educational journey as I will be stepping into Year 1, primary in a few days time. I really prayed hard for a good year ahead.
We made our way to Sivananda Ashram for their noon prayers followed by lunch. It was awesome and though this picture wasn't what I had but looked very similar to what was served. I'm not a big fan of briyani but today's 'Annathanam' was superb.
Later in the evening we had some left over Christmas fruit cake.
The icing got pretty hard from the refrigeration.

Like I said, 2014 is going to be a massive year for me, new school, friends, teachers and basically a whole new chapter in my educational journey. I am eagerly looking forward to great fun learning and discovering.

Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments: