Saturday, July 12, 2014

1 to 7!

In a blink of an eye, we're half way done with 2014 and a day before I turn 7! After a hearty home made western breakfast, we embarked on some last minute shopping.
Daddy heard about a warehouse sale going on deep in Taman Ehsan which is about 10 minutes from Kepong. They offered a wide variety of garments at great bargains organized by Bintang Fashion.
Next stop was at the Cocoland warehouse sale where we needed to get loads of chocolates to be given to my classmates in conjunction of my birthday.
On the way back, we found yet another warehouse sale. This one had massive selection of branded children's clothings organized Hytex. Shopped for my brother.
As soon as I got back, I sorted out the goodies that needs to be packed for my friends and got them all ready with 22 lovely canvas bags for each of my friends.
Packing was a breeze and I had to make sure everything was nicely arranged so that the heavy ones won't squish the cakes and chocolates.
They are all sealed in air tight wrapping so it certainly will stay fresh till Monday when I get them to school. Daddy will bring the cake along just before school ends so that I can celebrate with my friends.

No comments: