Sunday, July 6, 2014

School Holiday Activities

The past semester school holidays were pretty exciting despite it being pretty short. I did a lot of interesting things to keep me busy and occupied.
There was a number of experimentation going on mainly on little insects and plants. It was cool to see the way they are made up and discover new details on them.
I had school homework too and it required daily updates. We were all told to document all the activities into a dairy for the whole duration of the holiday.
The other major one was the art project where we needed to come up with a scene using different types of materials. Here's mine depicting a scene from the farm. Check out the hair on the horse, pretty awesome as it was designed with coconut husk.
The other major happening was my 3 days 2 night trip up north to Penang island. It was my first visit there. More on it in another post.

No comments: