Friday, July 25, 2014

Another Year Older .... 7 on 13/7

This year my birthday was extra special with the arrival of the little one! The prayer in my favourite temple took place as it does every year.
Upon returning, I was blessed at home as the rest of the family couldn't join me at the temple since we're still within a month of the baby's arrival.
The party went on in the evening with the coolest cake - Frozen themed Fondant cake in strawberry buttered flavour! The single tier cake looked simple but the additional 3D Frozen characters (Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Hans, Kristoff, and Sven) figurines turned it grand.
Obviously I had to pair that with matching Frozen themed attire!
Next day, which also happened to be the day the World Cup 2014 finals were played with Germany clinching the trophy, I went with a soccer themed cake for the celebrations at school.
My friends were all thrilled especially the boys who just couldn't get their eyes off the cake and wanted to grab the soccer player figurines.
Everyone thanked me for the lovely gift pack I gave each of them and immediately after having the cake, they ransacked the bag for the goodies I gave them.

No comments: