Friday, October 16, 2009

Deepavali - 1 Day to Go! - First Half Report

Just a day to go and suddenly we begin to realize a number of unfinished work. Late last night we got all the cards and decorative items hung up. I was just assisting as it would have been an uphill task for me by myself.

We were overwhelmed with the end display.

If you notice in the background of the picture above, that's my crib! Afternoon naps are taken there. I'm starting to avoid it as I grow for the fear the spring might fail me.

We took this opportunity to give away some old and usable clothes for charity. They have these donation bins located around my neighbourhood. We stocked the boot with lots of stuff to be given away by today as the collection is on Sunday and should reach the needy soon after.

For lunch daddy prepared Poached Mackerel garnished with pan fried onions. It looks like the real thing doesn't it? ... The truth is it ain't no Mackerel, it's Veggie soy fish.

No comments: