Thursday, October 15, 2009

Deepavali - 2 Days to Go!

On special occasions like your birthday or festivals, people tend to get new clothes for the sole reason that it's an indication for you to be and look special. That good feeling is then spread out to whomever you meet in the course of that day.

I've got so much good feelings to spread, I'm all geared up. There's traditional outfit for the morning prayers, T-Shirts and shorts for lazing around the house, a simple dress to entertain walk in guests and pyjamas to get comfy in bed.

The white one you see on the right is what I got for signing up at Gymboree. That's their mascot. On the top left hand corner there's more clothes left folded cause I couldn't fit them all into the picture.

Now this evening dress from the Disney Princess collection is a gift from aunt. I'm not very fond of wearing dresses with a flower on my hair but I'm making an exception for this. It's a long, one piece floral designed cotton and polyester fabric made dress. I'm convinced it would compliment my long legs.

This does seem a little too much cause I'm good for 10 Deepavali's. Children's clothing won't drill a hole through your purse but it's good to be well within your purchasing capacity.

Look at what the fatherly figure will be donning this year ...

Daddy Vader: Satya, you do not yet realize your importance. You have only begun to discover your power. Join me, and I will complete your training. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy.
Satya: I'll never join you!
Daddy Vader: If you only knew the power of the Dark Side. Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father.
Satya: He told me enough! He told me *you* killed him!
Daddy Vader: No. *I* am your father.
Satya: No. No. That's not true. That's impossible!
Daddy Vader: Search your feelings, you *know* it to be true!
Satya: [anguished] No! No!

No comments: