Thursday, May 8, 2014

Smart Kids 2014

The Smart Kids has always been a must visit exhibition every year. It is the single largest event boasting a variety of kids related exhibitors from toys to books.
This year, due to the clash in event schedules I believe, the Smart Kids Fair was held at the extended hall away from the main PWTC building.
It's not as big as the Merdeka Hall nevertheless had all the major players from multiple industries exhibiting their products. The mascots were all in line greeting the visitors.
My personal favourite Elmo was also there.
The members from the Berjaya Times Square was seen mingling among the kids and leading them to the booth for some great deals on the entrance tickets.
I've always enjoyed the games at the Berjaya Times Square Theme Park and again due to height requirements, I'm unable to get to the heavy duty ones.
It was also a nice to see my Kindy showcasing the CAPABLE program which is their unique selling point.
Lots of games to play and prizes to win
This was a cool table with all sorts of games that you can simultaneous play. I was looking at daddy with cute puppy eyes, the man just walked away knowing I was pushing it in trying to get him to buy this cool toy.
 
Legoland had a bus exhibiting the park in Johor and the crew did a impromptu interview while I was busy checking out the exhibit.
The coolest by far is the booth by the National Museum. This section featured the junior archeologist tryout where the kids are to find for hidden treasures.
The batik painting was equally exciting.
An here I am making my own book mark from fresh leaves. I thoroughly enjoyed all the activities that they lined up. No wonder it was the busiest booth that morning.
I did pop by the Internal Book Fair only to be disappointed yet again. Collection of international publishers was much more but somehow I wasn't too pleased with the choices of books made available. Despite that I did get some for myself.

No comments: