Thursday, May 1, 2014

The Return to Kidzania!

Back in September 2012, I made my first trip to Kidzania. I was instantly blown away by the whole concept and enjoyed myself throughout the day. Some activities were only accessible if you meet the minimum height requirement and after close to a year and a half, I was back with a vengeance!
It was Good Friday and I had the day off from school and since the rest of the city was on regular schooling calendar, we planned it perfect once again and checked in early at sharp 10am opening time.
I had some money kept in the bank from my last visit but didn't want to use too much of it so I plan to make do with my given 50 kidzos for the day.

My 2nd visit was with one objective only ... to try hit the activities I missed.
Activity #22: Eye check with the resident Optometrist. I came out not too happy simply because my eyesight was really bad. I have to get myself corrective lenses :-(
Activity #23: Lay-ed bricks at a construction site.
Activity #24: The completed building will need to be painted.
Activity #25: Cleaned windows with my crew. After all these activities pays 8 kidzos each. Not bad for a hard days work.
Activity #26: Joined Alliance Insurance company as an agent. I did pretty well buy pulling a group of kindergarten kids to sign up for a policy.
Activity #27: I needed one for myself so I personally signed up for one too.
Activity #28: Honda automobile design unit.
I had to paint the model car based on my design and I get to keep the model. The paint was pretty diluted so I didn't really get a nice coat over my model.
Activity #29: Missed the surgery unit the last trip but I've grown courageous over this time frame so I decided to give it a go.
The doctors seen here performing the Cardiothoracic surgery.
It's always traumatizing for a first timer, looking at a piece of flesh in front of you.
The surgery was a great success and the doctors left to celebrate it forgetting to stitch the poor patient up. ;-p
Activity #30: This was my favourite activity for the day. RJ at Hitz FM!
Stopped for lunch.
Activity #31: For my subsequent activities I needed a drivers license. With a few bumps here and there, I passed my test.
Activity #32: Obviously with my license, the first thing i did was to go for a drive.
Fueling up at BHP station.
Like all roads, those in Kidzania were not spared, had to pay toll!
Activity #33: Cadbury Chocolate Factory.
Checking on my chocolates if they are hardened enough in the freezer.
Activity #34: Oreo Factory.
At the production line assembling the biscuits.
Activity #35: Joined the beauty parlour. Had a client who was there for manicure. Here i am applying some cream to her hands.
My client was an adventurous person who went for dark green nail polish. Hope she went back happy with the services rendered.
Activity #36: Gave myself a treat with my earnings on a lovely flower body art.
Activity #37: Enrolled into the Kidzania's National College for a degree course.
My bachelors was on Health Sciences and it involved alot of research work.
I had a blast although I didn't cover much despite staying on till late afternoon. I deposited my remaining money to my account which now stands at 92 kidzos!
 
More activities to cover the next time!

No comments: