Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Deepavali - 1 Day to Go!

Deepavali, triumph of good over evil will kick in shortly and I'm all geared up for tomorrow as I end the day on a high note. Today in school the art work was on Deepavali and we made this lovely card. All my friends signed it before handing it over to me.
It's nice to have good friends who share the joys in life with you. I've invited them over but it's not like they can jump on their bike or drive down easily. It all depends on their elders.
I had a Pre-Deepavali celebration with my elders. Grand uncle, grand aunt helped me pop the sparkling juice open. Wish it was champagne, guess it's way too early for me.
I didn't enjoy the taste ... maybe not yet. I held on tight to my cup of milk for that's ecstasy enough for me.
The famous family glass serving dish made it's appearance as we felt it was far too nostalgic to be left out. It will serve it's purpose along the new plastic one.
While preparing, I was keen to know what's on TV tomorrow and to my surprise, 8TV lined up a Mandarin movie tagged as Deepavali movie special at 2pm. Shouldn't it be called Holiday Movie Special instead?

No comments: