Friday, October 21, 2011

Deepavali - 5 Days to Go!

Everybody uses the festivities as a reason for splurging on new stuff. New clothes, gadgets and even a car! We've got them all this year. Let's start with something that you don't always hear about. New bed spread.
Daddy wasn't too pleased at the choice of design but he gave in for I insisted this be the one. It's in my favourite colour and it has Mickey holding a scale from the geometry set. Why? Well it's Mickey's way of  telling us kids, education is important. I hear you Mickster!
What's Deepavali without crackers ... moreover being the 'Rocker Vali' this year, all the reason to go big bang. These were the least I could convince daddy to buy. The man is not too fond of them but has a history of organizing and engaging a fire works war.
Here's a classic example of how families tend to always invest for long term. My bike gear is 1 size too big so I had to yank the elastics 2 times around my limbs. I'm definitely not going to ride beyond the gates in them even though they do provide me with adequate safety.
Here's the much talked about new gadget that daddy bought for himself. Reminiscence of 2008 when he got the Sony Ericsson C902. This is his BBB 9900. That's Blackberry Bold for the not so tech savvy.

2 comments:

dhena said...

hey daddy only got a BB Bold eh? but that is a good start..

Unknown said...

He had to, requirement from office