Thursday, October 27, 2011

Happy Deepavali!

'Rocker Vali' pumps up to fun, good food among good company and splurging of daddy's hard earned money. It has been a fantastic day throughout with great fanfare.
The Kaliamman temple in Kepong is where we start Deepavali the last couple of years. With my spanking new outfit, I was the center of attraction for it's a sight to behold seeing a 4 year old in the traditional garb.
The day continued with the Malaysian Association Indian Chamber of Commerce and In­­dustry (MAICCI) open house at the HGH Convention Centre in Sentul, Kuala Lumpur. Popular artists from Astro were busy rendering movie songs while we enjoyed good food.
By the time I got back, grandma's friends from our neighbourhood 'Exercise Group' were already at home enjoying the delicacies. I got into something more comfortable so that I could carry out my duties as the host.
The day continued with a blast in the form of visit to Uncles place and more friends dropping in to wish us and join in the celebration.
I was so gung ho, I decided to jump into my Kung Fu Panda jammies. It's not just cause of Deepavali but this post also marks my 200th entry to the blog. Now that's the highlight to this year's celebration. Happy Deepavali folks!

2 comments:

dhena said...

Happy Deepavali Sweetie...

Unknown said...

Happy Deepavali Aunty