Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Deepavali - 7 Days to Go!

It's been 'Satyavin Athiradi Deepavali' (Satya's Rocking Deepavali), the last 4 celebrations. This year I'm gearing up with a new, improvised tagline ... Satya's 'Rocker Vali'!
Change is inevitable, change is constant. So a new tagline will do some good. I've also been doing some soul searching ... heavy for a 4 year old but the truth is, it's tough at 4. Kindergarden, books, living up to expectations. The least is to let loose on a holiday.
With my finals coming up on November 1st, I've been praying alot. Hoping my guardian angel will keep an eye on me and give me a heavenly knock for the mistakes in my weakest subject ... Malay Language.
I doubt we'll be doing any additional shopping with most of the key items procured. But you never know for something might just get added to the already overflowing list. Daddy's been craving about his new upcoming toy. I'll be touching on that once I get a glimpse of it.
Investing in gold for the festivities? I've done mine in Singapore but the shops are generally crowded this time of the year. Another valuable commodity that's been on daddy's mind since my birth is a sound investment for my education. That's equally sky rocketing just like gold. What it costs today may not be the same down the years ...

No comments: