Sunday, November 11, 2012

Deepavali - 2 Days to Go!

Hypermarkets are giving out major deals on all Deepavali related items. I made a trip to get some supplies and will be doing so yet again tomorrow for fresh veggies.
I always make it a point to check out the greeting card section for any new design that they may have introduced. One thing is for sure, everywhere I go there bound to be 1 or 2 unique ones that's never been seen before.
One interesting item that caught my eye is this toothpaste. It's called 'Amar'. Amara or Amar means everlasting, eternal, immortal, deathless, imperishable in Sanskrit. Now that's a bold statement to make trying to sell a product.
Annual review on my Deepavali clothing ...
This year I'm leaning more towards traditional wear with 2 full sets and 1 top. On the modern wear, 2 knee length dresses, t-shirt and jeans. Complementing them are some sweet looking night gowns. Well sleep time also needs to be in style!

No comments: