Sunday, November 25, 2012

Lasertag @ IOI Mall Puchong

An epic battle took place earlier this afternoon. I've been yearning to get my hands on something like this and finally, my dream became reality.
The Laser Warzone in IOI Mall was the venue for the ultimate Lasertag battle. Folks from daddy's office arranged this event and I jumped on the invitation to join in.
Being the youngest in the group, I had to put on a brave front so that my size does not intimidate the adults. In the end, they learned never to judge a book by it's cover ;-)
We were led to a briefing room to be given explicit instructions on the know-hows of the game. The rules were pretty straight forward but the ultimate question was ... we're they ready for a little firecracker?
The armory was dim-lit, though the gears were a little heavy, I managed to suit up and was ready for battle. That instant I knew what it was like for our fellow soldiers out there on the battle field. It was my 'Thuppakki' for the day.
The sarge was not too pleased about having a 5 year old as his point man but someone has to step forward and I'm just the person for the job.

7 sets, 70 minutes total running time altogether with short breaks in between, I was pumped up all the way right till the end. Game On!!

No comments: