Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Deepavali - 7 Days to Go!

'Rocker Vali' really got off to a flying start as I never imagined in my wildest dream that my annual countdown would literally 'rock' me!
Both my Lower right and left central is about to pop out. Goodness ... talk about the timing this is taking place. A tight lip smile from now on.
Tooth growth aside, I just got back from the latest installment in the Bond franchise, Skyfall. It was a complicated movie cause it dealt with the emotional side of it.

It was a little too heavy for me, so I decided to take a short nap until Javier Bardem started blowing things up. Not the typical Bond movie ... this one's different but in a good way.
I over my finals and was free from books as of yesterday and looking forward to the upcoming holidays. Daddy needs to jump start primary school scouting fast.

No comments: