Saturday, November 10, 2012

Deepavali - 4 Days to Go!

School is officially over! I've completed my 5 year old kindergarten lessons and got the results back. I did very well and extremely proud of the accomplishments.
Many people are already on the road heading back to their respective hometown so please drive carefully and be alert at all times. The loved ones should be celebrating with you and not reminiscing the past about you should something unwanted occur.
I'm local so I'll have the whole city to me ... and other fellow locals. There has been a big debate about the Annual Deepavali open house which is planned at Batu Caves.
Well, to me it's the spirit that matters the most and the loved ones around. Location, as long as it doesn't disrupt the sentiments of the general population, It's good to go!

No comments: