Friday, November 30, 2012

Bye-bye baby Teeth

After a long wait, I decided to yank my dangling tooth as it was getting in the way of brushing, eating and at times when I speak.
Sized just a wee bit bigger than a grain of rice, I almost lost it in the extraction process. The other one came off 2 days later.
I decided to see if I got anything in return for my teeth from the tooth fairy. So I placed it in a little pouch and left the pouch under my pillow the night before.

To my surprise, I got 10 ringgit and a lollipop. Now that's quite something from the tooth fairy. After 2 days I got the same amount accompanied by another lollipop.

Simple math tells with 20 deciduous teeth in a child, I've made 20 ringgit already and will certainly be looking forward to the additional 180 ringgit! ;-)

No comments: